- Liberation Day
- The Outlaws
- Zero Hour
- Smash and Grab
- The Devil’s Playground
- Welcome to the Jungle
- The Great Train Robbery
- The Dig
- Whispers of Doom
- A Sinister Turn
- Echoes of the Future
- In Utter Darkness
- The Moebius Factor
- Maw of the Void
- The Gates of Hell
- Belly of the Beast
- All In
Crysis 2 is one of my favorite games, one with high replay value and lots of action.
Episodes from Semper Fidelis to Terminus are simply awesome! The game would be an indisputable 10/10 if the finale was war oriented with humans clashing with aliens in large scale battles instead of stealth oriented of a single superhuman saving the earth (once again..).
In this page I write my plan, such that lets you swap through most of the weapons of the game while still be able to alternate quickly between stealth, snipe or combat strategies.Continue reading Crysis 2 – Weapon planning
- Crysis 2 (FPS, consolitis 60%)
- Crysis 1 (FPS, consolitis 0%)
- Crysis 3 (FPS, consolitis 40%)
- Call of Duty 7 – Modern warfare 2 (interactive movie, consolitis 80%)
- Call of Duty 5 – World at war (interactive movie, buggy, consolitis 70%)
- Call of Duty 8 – Black Ops 2 (interactive movie, consolitis 80%)
- Call of Duty 6 – Black Ops (interactive movie, consolitis 80%)
- Call of Duty 4 – Modern warfare 1 (interactive movie, consolitis 80%)
- Call of Duty 7 – Modern warfare 3 (interactive movie, consolitis 100%)
- Doom 3 (FPS, consolitis 15%)
A very tiny script to cloak and armor with 1 key press in Crysis 1 and Crysis Warhead:
#IfWinActive ahk_exe Crysis.exe $z::!1 $x::!4Continue reading Crysis series – Keyboard configuration
I hate holding shift in order to run.
The script below is a very simple toggle script. You press capslock to toggle run on and off.
If you quicksave, quickload, or go to back menu it resets the running state (and clears capslock). This is because doom-3 itself disables running even if you are holding shift down while quicksaving/loading etc.Continue reading Doom3 BFG autohotkey configuration
It includes complete walkthroughs for every map of every doom game. It includes story background, history, speedrun paths and instructions for all secrets on all maps. The only drawback is that secrets are explained with text.
This is a great site for Doom 1 and Doom 2 resources. It includes the maps of all episodes with options to display keys, teleports and secrets. Secrets and teleports are displayed visually on the maps.Continue reading Doom links
In this post I explained in summary what you have to do to run Doom 1 & 2 in your modern PC. Doom 3 is a totally different story.
The reason is that ID released two games named Doom 3 which are considered totaly different by hardcore gamers:
- Doom3 (vanilla version). This version was released on 2004 and it is considered an old game. Doom3 vanilla version was designed as a thriller.
- Doom3 BFG, released on 2012. Doom 3 BFG was designed as a shoot em up.
How to play Doom 1 and Doom 2 to a modern pc?
You need three things:
- The WADs
- The engine
- The add-ons (optional)